WhatsApp has just brought a new version for Android phones, and we have included the APK file on this page for you. As we know, WhatsApp developers bring new features and improvements to the app from time to time. Download the latest version of WhatsApp from below and install it on your Android smartphone.
Download WhatsApp Latest 2021
WhatsApp is a cross-platform, instant messaging application for all smartphone platforms, which allows to user to exchange messages with a just single click. No doubt WhatsApp has become a very popular application for text messaging. In addition, instant messaging, the App provides group chatting, video sharing, location sharing options and many more features which are mentioned below. You all know that the App has swiftly grown from a small start-up and in the present time it has become one of the most popular messaging applications in the world.
The App has lots of useful features for the users with a beautiful and quite interesting interface which make easy for chatting but WhatsApp is especially popular with users who don’t have unlimited text messaging and they can use this app to exchange SMS without having to pay because it is a free messaging application which is available for all smartphone platforms, i.e. Android and IOS. We noticed that most of Android users download this App from Play store but it takes a long time to provide the latest version of WhatsApp. Now we share the latest version of WhatsApp for Android users so you can download the latest APK file from the link provided below.
WhatsApp APK Latest Version 2021
|Application Name||WhatsApp Messenger|
|Min: Android Version||Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)|
|File Size||36.18 MB|
|Updated On||16 September 2021|
Features of WhatsApp
- You can send free messages to any of your friends and family members but the phone must have an internet connection.
- Send and receive images, contacts, documents, videos, animated GIF files, voice messages and more.
- Call other WhatsApp users for free with WhatsApp calling, video or voice.
- You can create lots of groups on WhatsApp and add up to 256 members in a single group so enjoy group chats with your friends and family.
- Stop auto download of images and videos to save your data.
- End-to-end encryption.
- Share your location with map.
- Choose different Indian languages from setting.
- Backup and restore your messages including photos and videos on Google Drive.
- Brings Whatsapp conversation on the computer simply connects your phone to the computer using Web WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp allows your phone to enable two-step verification for better security.
- Change your account number several times without any issues.
- Block unwanted contact and spam with a just single click.
- You can mute the sound of any group or contact for a time period, i.e. 1 day, 1 week or 1 year.
- Users have full control over the WhatsApp account from privacy option.
- To bookmark specific messages from star option.
- Set custom notifications for your favorite contacts.
- You can delete your account anytime.
The App provides so many features to make easy chatting for the users, while in the chat window with your friends or group chat, you can share images, videos and voice messages with this app, and if you don’t want to chat with the unknown person so you can block from your WhatsApp account. As for information, the App has been acquired by Facebook in 2014 and after the alignment with Facebook, the developers have brought lots of improvements to this Application. WhatsApp provides voice calling features, the dialer button is located in the top right-hand corner of the chat window so you can call your friends and family members for free with this calling features.
What’s new in September Update
- You can now send photos and videos that can only be viewed once by recipients. Tap the new “1” icon that appears next to the caption.
- Archived chats will now stay archived and muted when new messages arrive. You can change the experience in Settings > Chats > Keep Chats Archived.
- You can now leave and rejoin group calls from the calls tab while they are ongoing.
The App comes with so many useful features such as Google drive backup, bold and italics text formatting options, mark the WhatsApp message as reading or unread, low data usage, custom notification document sharing with PDF file, and many more features. You can send and receive WhatsApp messages on your laptop or desktop using the WhatsApp Web features. It is expected that the App will introduce more new features in the upcoming version. So you can download the latest version of WhatsApp APK file.
To download the latest version of WhatsApp or information about other Android applications, stay tuned with us.